The Dolly Tag!!!
1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?
I would create one that looks exactly like me, with no freckles, light skin, long, dark brown, wavy hair, no bangs, and blue-gray eyes! And she would be a My American Girl!
2. What American Girl dolls do you have?
I have Kit Kittredge!
3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
Yes! I have three, a vintage Crissy doll, a Springfield Abby, and a Cititoy named Crystal!
4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) that you want to get?
Either Molly McIntire or Julie Albright!
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
I like playing with them! I do like dressing them up, taking photos, and styling their hair, but I'd rather play!
7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their's beds and stuff?
8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone of electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?
9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?
Try to reason with them!
10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
Yes! I've found a couple books and a movie!
11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
Yeah, I think almost all of them do!
12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
Either Springfield or Maplelea!
13. Where do you get your inspiration?
I get a some from the blogs I follow, but usually things will just come to me!
14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
My mom does, my dad likes helping me make stuff for them, and one of my sisters used to!
15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
My mom and my sisters had them!
Tag 10 people:
If you were one of the people I tagged please:
Answer my questions
And tag as many people as you want (I did 10 but sometimes it can be hard to find people to tag!)