How to make a buffet table:
A magazine holder
A pretty napkin or piece of cloth (I used a napkin with a winter print)
1. Get one of these:
It's a magazine holder. Ignore the ice cream containers for now.
2. Take it and put it where you want your buffet space to be.
3. Put a decorated napkin or a piece of cloth over it. Put food on top!
And you're done!
How to make a baking counter with built in oven and fridge:
Another magazine holder
Two clean and empty ice cream containers
Doll baking supplies
1. Take your magazine holder and your ice cream containers. Stick the ice cream containers inside the magazine holder like this:
2. Take a bit of tape and secure the ice cream containers inside the magazine holder.
3. Set up your doll baking supplies.
I hope you have fun making these! If you have any questions then comment and ask me.