Sunday

What I Think Of Marie-Grace Gardner and Cecile Rey!

Hey! Thanks to Sabrina for requesting Marie-Grace and Cecile! (Note: All pictures from AG Playthings!)
From AG:

Marie-Grace and
Cecile

Follow the unforgettable journey of Marie-Grace Gardner and Cécile Rey as they form an unlikely bond in their hometown of New Orleans. When sickness spreads through the city, these newfound friends learn to count on each other as they use courage and compassion to help those in need.

I LOVE Cecile! I think AG did a really good job on her! I love her meet outfit too! It just looks so pretty with her eyes and curls!

Cute, but don't you think AG could have put a little more in? I mean, for $24 you're only getting a hat, necklace, and gloves.


I LOVE MARIE-GRACE!!!!!!! Her eyes are gorgeous, her hair is super pretty, and I LOVE her meet dress!!!

Honestly AG, why did you put so little into the accessories? The accessories ARE adorable though, I love the hat, fan, and necklace! I probably like this set more than Cecile's.


AWWWWW! This set is AWESOME! I ADORE the parrot, paper dolls, magnifying glass, book, and newspaper!

AWWWW!!! Is it just me, or does Argos look like Toto? LOL! He's sooooooo cute though!


I LOVE this! I hope to get it for Kit one day! I ADORE the pattern!

So pretty! I like Cecile's Special Dress better though.


Awesome! I love it! Especially the gloves and wings!


SOOOO PRETTY!!! I love the little satin bows, the color of it, and the satin lining! :D

This is really pretty, but I'm not a huge fan of the skirt, it looks a bit like a balloon xD

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this outfit! I love the way it compliments Cecile's eyes and curls!


Awesome! I love the pattern! And the color looks really nice with Marie-Grace's eyes!


I LOVE this! I like it a bit more then Marie-Grace's, it looks so bright and pretty with the shawl thingy!

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!! Come to think of it, I actually like this the same as Cecile's! I LOVE all the little green sprig thingys!
AWESOME! This piece is just AWESOME! I want this, but I would want Kit's desk first!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is just an GORGEOUS piece! I would love to have this someday!

This is sooooooo cool!!! I LOVE the vanity itself, the washbowl and pitcher, towel, and perfume!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would be SO much fun!!!!!!!!! Just LOOK at all the little pieces of food!!! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE mini food!!!

Cute! This would definitly be a nessecity if you have Marie-Grace or Cecile!

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE these! I saw this hilarious quote the other day, "If the shoe fits, buy one in every color" xD


Overall I give Marie-Grace and Cecile both A+! I love them! There are some dolls I'd like to get before them (Molly, Kanani, Josefina) but I hope to get them someday!
Next up: Ruthie!




1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!