Tuesday

Teenie Beanie Boppers!!!

Hi! Today I'm doing a post on what I collect (besides 18 inch dolls)!


These are Teenie Beanie Boppers! I hang them on a pegboard in my room! They're so cute!
Left to Right top row: Sweet Sally, Sassy Star, Magic Molly, Glitzy Gabby (wearing a Barbie dress, I haven't found one in the original outfit yet), Snazzy Sabrina, and Cool Cassidy (my first)!
Left to Right second row: Midfield Mandy, Caring Carla, Playful Peggy, Dear Debbie, Beautiful Belle, Pretty Penny, and Classy Cassie!
Left to Right third row: Midfield Mandy (I have two), American Millie, Glitzy Gabby (again, in a Barbie dress), Witty Windy, Snappy Cindy, Jazzy Jessie, and Pretty Penelope!
Left to Right bottom row: Pretty Penny (in a handmade outfit), Glitzy Gabby (in a Midfield Mandy t-shirt), Paula Plappertasche, Footie, Rugged Rusty, and Hat Trick Hunter!
You can see them all by clicking here! Oh, and if you noticed any wearing scarfs, I crocheted them!


2 comments:

  1. My doll mom has these hanging in our toyroom. We don't have as many as you do, but it's pretty close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina! I am your doll! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!