Monday

SAMANTHA'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMANTHA'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, we had a family party last night (oh yeah, did I mention that my birthday's really soon?) and my grandpa told me that SAMANTHA (yup, the AG doll!) IS ON HER WAY TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got her on eBay and she was from a collector! She still has her original curls and the meet outfit minus the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They said she should be here like Wednesday or maybe even tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm not doing this in capitals like I did for Kit's post, I thought it would be more readable this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, as soon as she gets here I will take photos! And, there's a part 2 of Up In The Attic coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til' Samantha comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


8 comments:

  1. I ENVY YOU BUT I'm happy for you but I AM SO JELLY but you deserve her BUT I WANT HER! We have the same name and she looks like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait til' she gets here!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!