Wednesday

SAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh look it's Saige:

Saige in her box!!! I love those boots and her dress/shirt and skirt is gorgeous!!!

The book!!! I love the AG books and she has a HORSE!!! I'm obsessed with horses xD

 
OOH!!! Looks like she has wavy hair like me!!! :)

*HEART ATTACK* LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE FRECKLES ARE ADORABLE! THAT'S THE SAME COLOR EYES AS ME!!!!!!!!!

Meh, I'm not so impressed with her earrings. I mean they are really cute, but I was expecting horses or something. In her accessories though she has FEATHER EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has a RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!!! I'll bet her grandma gave it to her!


I am OBSESSED WITH SAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I will have to buy her probably in the summer, I'm asking for an AG for Christmas (SIX DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wishlist will be up soon!) but I think that in late spring or the summer I'll have to get her!!!!!!!! Note: All these pictures came from an eBay listing! :)




6 comments:

  1. I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAIGE IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'm getting her starter collection :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of Saige's excessories but Saige herself doesn't really apeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love her but if her hair turns out to be more red then brown then I won't get her. :)

      Delete
  3. OMG I HAVE WAVY HAIR TOO!!!!!!!!AND IM GETTING BLUE CONTACTS!!!!!!And I have earrings that look like that !!!!! I need help should I get #49 or saige?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I think Saige because she'll only be here for one year!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!