Saturday

Create-A-Doll Order Form Updated!

Ok guys, I updated the Create-A-Doll form to this:
Name or Screen Name:
Doll (MAG, GOTY, Best Friend, or Historical):
If your doll has a hair accessory what color should I make it:
Freckles (I can remove them or add them):
Hair color:
Eye color:
Shirt color:
Streaks or highlights:
Lip color:
Text:
I can add text! I know most of you knew that but I thought I might as well put it in the order form, and now also if the doll you choose has a hair accessory like Molly's bows or Lanie's headband then I can change the color! So what are you waiting for? Go order one or two... or twenty! Also I just posted a What I Think Of on Nellie right below this so please go look at it!


Dollygirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!