Well guys, I got 18 questions, which I think is pretty good!
Nina (americangirlandotherawesomeness.blogspot.com) asked 4 questions! Thanks Nina!
Q: What was your favorite thrift store find?
A: Ooh, that's a really hard one! I don't think I can pick just one so probably some of my top finds were AG books, mini Kit, and my two doll trunks!
Q: Name your three favorite doll
A: American Girl, Maplelea, and Springfield!
Q: What's your favorite thing about blogging?
A: I love when I get comments and new followers, and I love meeting other Bloggers! I also love posting most of all!
Q: What's your least
favorite thing about blogging?
A: Hmm...probably when I get no comments and like 1 view on my posts when I've worked really hard on them! But the most important part of blogging is that you're happy. So it doesn't matter that much!
Maria (http://www.mariascraftycorner.com/) asked 4 questions! Thanks Maria!
Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: A horse!
Q: What is the hardest craft you have ever
A: Hmmm...probably the Camp Doll Diaries visors. They kept falling apart!
Q: What is you favorite band /Music type?
A: I love Taylor Swift!
Q: Do you like drawing?
Ava asked 3 questions! Thanks Ava!
Q: What first got you interested in dolls?
A: Well, when I was younger, I adored stuffed animals (I still do!) but then I found Crystal at a yard sale and I just started liking dolls! My mom had heard of AG's, but thought that they were too expensive. She didn't really know what the dolls looked like, and she thought Crystal was an AG, so she bought her for me. When we got home, we looked on the website, and found out that she wasn't an AG, but then I looked at the other dolls and I loved them! My parents said no, but then I got the idea of used ones! So I got an almost brand new Kit from eBay! And then Samantha!
Q: Why did you decide to start a blog?
A: Because my sisters had them and I was jealous xD
Q: What are your least favorite type of dolls?
A: Hmmmm...That's a tough one! I don't really like Bratz dolls that much.
Katie (http://www.dolls4dolls.blogspot.ca/) asked 1 question! Thanks Katie!
Q: When you first started blogging it seemed like you had so many comments and followers right away so I was wondering how do you get your blog noticed?
A: Well, first of all, most of the followers were real life friends and my family. A lot of people actually commented like a year after I posted that first stuff (they commented on the old stuff when my blog got popular, because they went through all of my old posts to see what my blog was like) so I didn't actually have a whole bunch of comments right off the bat, some of those comments are very recent. Here are some tips for getting your blog noticed:
1. Don't advertise on other peoples blogs if they say don't advertise. And don't do it on posts where it doesn't make sense. Do it maybe on their favorite blogs page!
2. Do what makes YOU happy. Don't do it because you want a billion followers!
3. A lot of people do these things called like "Mister Linky" and it's a box where you put your blog name and link in, and then a whole bunch of people will click on it! It's really good for getting your blog noticed!
4. Actually, if you've just started up your blog, or you want some more publicity, I'd be glad to give you a shout-out! Just comment below with a link to your blog!
5. If nobody comments, don't be sad. I've had times when no one comments, and it's just silly to do a post saying "Waaaaaaaaaa, nobody likes me, maybe I should quit, no ones commenting and that obviously means that everyone hates me." it's just plain SILLY. Of COURSE people still like you! Did you do anything to them? If not then it means that they don't hate you! Several people are just silent readers, or they can't think about what to comment!
6. Don't threaten to quit! It's really nerve-racking for your followers, and you could lose some!
Sam/Toygirl02 (http://justaboredgirl02.blogspot.ca/ and http://nevertoooldforag.blogspot.ca/) asked 5 questions! Thanks Sam!
1. What makes a good blogger? A good blogger doesn't whine about stuff, and does the blogging for themselves, they don't just do it for followers and pageviews!
2. If you could change one thing about you what would you change? Hmmm...probably the fact that I'm SUPER shy!
3. One insecuritie? Again, my shyness!
4. Favourite blogger? Char at Doll Diaries!
5. Advice for being as successful as you? Look at the 6 tips above I gave Katie!
Thanks everybody! Sorry this is posted so late!