Thursday

Doll Room Tour!!!!!

Hey guys, today I am going to do a post on my dolls room!


These are my 18 inch dolls! Left to right: Crissy, Abby, and Crystal.
The beds! Left to right: Abby's, Crystal's, and Crissy's.
The living room!
The clothes and accessories!
To make a doll bed you take a box lid put your bedding inside and its done!
I picked up this doll trunk at the thrift shop a little while ago!
I use it for storing all of Crissy's stuff. (Crissy doesn't wear exactly the same size as my other
dolls so I keep her clothes separate.) 
And this is what I did with that pink container!
Doll accessories!!!
Shoes! I got the crates from a rummage sale a year ago but they were an ugly color
 so my dad spray painted them!
A big canvas bin holds Abby and Crystal's clothes and hats!
My mom made me this doll couch!
Remember this chair?

The table is just a container with a piece of fabric draped over it. The mugs I got from
a vending machine and the Kool-Aid is a keychain.

I cut this mini calender out of the back of an old calender.
Abby is discussing some decorating ideas with Crissy and Crystal!


I hope you liked my dolls house! Comment and tell me which room you liked better the bedroom or the living room, also tell me what furniture item was your favorite!

Dollygirl

1 comment:

  1. Great use of your imagination Dollygirl! Tell your mom I like the couch too. You're so well orgainzed. I have a Crissy doll too and she is a lot of fun to play with. My favorite part is how you made each bed so cozy and individual for each doll. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!