Sunday

Liebster Award!

Hey guys! I got awarded the Liebster Award from DallyEuniceNina, Autumn, and Melody Silverleaf! Thanks so much!!! :)

Apparently Liebster is German for darling! :)


Dally's questions:


1. Do you sew? 
YES!!!!!
2. One or two of your favorite books
One or two? Well, I guess Winterling and Inkdeath :)
3. If a frog walked up to you and licked your shirt, what would you think he was thinking?
Um...I don't know...frog thoughts? xD
4. Do you like pink? 
Yes, but I'm not over-the-top crazy about it.
5. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
Ooh, tough one! I would grab my family, my dolls, my stuffed animal Mr. Koala, and then I would help my family carry their stuff out.
6. Do you enjoy photography? 
Definitely!
7. What are you best at drawing? (The better question: can you draw? XD) 
I'm not that good at drawing, but I like drawing people.
8. Do you have any allergies? 
Nope! :)
9. Are you a science and math girl or a reading and writing girl (or both, like me)? 
Reading and writing all the way!
10. What do you like about yourself? 
Um...my hair. And my eyes.
11. Would you rather dress up or wear sweats to the prom
Dress up!

Now for Eunice's questions:

1.How many dolls do you currently have?
Eight!
2. If you could make a movie for any AG doll, which one would it be?
Josefina!
3.Where do you want to live?
I'm pretty happy where I am, but I would like to visit where my blogger friend Jordy lives!
4.Frozen or The Lego Movie?
FROZEN!!!!! I AM OBSESSED WITH FROZEN!!!!!!!!
5.Favorite food?
Pizza.
6.Favorite color?
Purple!
7.Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
Yes! I have two sisters!
8.What inspired you to start blogging?
My sisters had blogs and so did my mom so I was jealous! xD
9.Do you play any sports? If so, what?
I swim!
10.Do you have any pets?
Nope. We had a few hamsters but they died. :(
11.What do you think of Isabelle?
I love her!

Melody's questions:

Girl of the Year? Kanani!
Historical Character? Kit!
Snack food? Sour cream and onion chips!
Dinner? Pizza!
Beverage? Rootbeer!
Dessert? Ice cream!
Writing implement (pen, pencil, etc.)? My pink polka dotted pen!
Flower? Daisy!
Disney character? Elsa!
Book? Currently Winterling!
TV Show? Bionic Woman

Nina didn't have questions.

Autumn's questions:

1. Worst food? Cauliflower.
2.What's your favorite sport? Swimming!
3. Chocolate or Ice Cream? Depends on the flavors :)
4. Dog or Cat? Cat!
5. Strawberry or Mango? Strawberry.
6. Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert.
7. Favorite Season? Summer!
8. If you could change something in the world, what would it be? I would make people recycle more.
9. If you discovered/invented something amazing that made you famous, what would you do? Dance around the room screaming!
10. Favorite Hair Accessory? I like hair bows, hair elastics, and bobby pins!
11. Converse or Vans or Keds? Converse!

Thanks so much for the award, guys!

Now, this award has already been around, but I have a couple people to nominate:

And Jordy, who I don't think currently has a blog :}

However, feel free to do this award if you haven't been nominated yet! Go ahead and answer the questions either on your blog or in the comments. :)

Here are my questions:

1. Favorite color?
2. Favorite animal?
3. If you could get three wishes, what would you ask for?
4. If you could create a doll, any doll, what would she look like?
5. Favorite way to wear your hair?
6. Do you like Oreos?
8. Favorite clothing piece you own?
7. Did you notice I switched #7 and #8?
9. Tissues or cloth handkerchiefs?
10. Do you like Frozen?
11. Anna or Elsa (from Frozen)?

Hope you liked this! :)




 photo rect3200_zpsdb5dedfa.png

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! I've been nominated for this award by so many people now that it's actually extremely hard to keep track! Anyway, obviously a long post coming up on my blog!
    Jessica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!:) Sorry I forgot to add questions:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a blog now :)
    http://being-hidden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting, always remember to be polite to others, never swear, please don't talk too much about religion, don't make fun of people, don't give out any personal information, please don't talk in caps, think before you speak, and HAVE FUN!!!!!! Also please keep the conversation turned to whats in my posts unless you have a question. And what I mean is don't have a personal conversation with someone else, any bad or mean comments will be immediantly deleted,. Thank you and have a great day!!!